søndag den 12. april 2009

What is the opposite of¨'healing'?

Healing doesn't have to be the opposite of 'illness'.

Recently I told an old love story about a woman who waited more than 40 years for her loved one, while he was travelling around, having children with other woman. They finally got together, and she was very happy.

After the storytelling a woman came to me and told me, that the story had felt healing for her, because she had lost her husband a year ago. Listening to the story had made her become aware of her deep feelings of sorrow and grief, and now she could finally deal with her feelings.
She cried - but now it was tears of relief.

I've told the story many times, and I always get very warm feedback but from different viewpoints.

You never know when and from what the story is healing.

Ingen kommentarer: