onsdag den 11. marts 2009

A story which made me smile

It was a time when I was totally stressed. I felt I had too many responsibilities, too much work, too many worries about my relationship and just too many worries in life. I felt that I couldn't breathe properly anymore and soon I would just break down.

One day I took an hour break from a work and took a dog for a walk on the beach. And while I was walking there came an old song to my mind. A song I had heard in some storytelling workshop years before. I started silently to sing the simple words of the song and the song just kept going.
After some time I was walking on a forest road back to the greenhouse where I was working and suddenly those words of the song started to create a story, I wasn't singing anymore, I was chanting the story aloud. I was telling a story for my self and for the forest around me. And a story went on and on. It was a simple story about life and paths and it felt like every single tree, every stone, every bird I saw added some new words and sentences to the story.

When I finally arrived to the greenhouse the story was finished.
I breathed the fresh air and inhaled the smell of herbs
And I smiled tears on my eyes: Life is good!

Markus luukkonen
markus_luukkonen@hotmail.com
www.helsinki-uluru.blogspot.com

Ingen kommentarer: